Prime one hundred Quirky Brands In India
Name them Quirky. Call them Unconventional. Name them Off-Beat. Call them Funky. Name them whatever you want, but you simply love purchasing at them.
Who’re we talking about The highest a hundred Quirky Manufacturers in India. The manufacturers, India completely loves.
Shun away the biggies. These are the manufacturers to look out for. From handmade books, to handcrafted shoes and equipment, they make it all. And all for the love of design!
Do let us know in the feedback below what do you consider these brands. Incase, you already know of any extra quirky manufacturers in India, that we could have missed, please let us know of the identical.
1. Bewakoof: A web based T Shirt Shop to buy Slogan and Quotes T-shirts.
2. Chumbak: Chumbak was born out of love for India and the love of travel. Chumbak started with enjoyable magnets and turned much more than simply fridge magnets including keychains, T Shirts, bags, pens, books and varied other stuff.
Three. Ayesha Equipment: ayesha is your one-cease-sweet shop for fun fantabulous vogue essentials.
Four. Happily Unmarried: A quirky lifestyle model they make fun products. Additionally they do music festivals and work with corporates.
5. Quirk Box: A Quirky Trend & Life-style Label From India
6. NVY Studio: NVY focuses on ready-for-sale and custom- made contemporary sarees and salwar materials.
7. Heads Up For Tails: A pet boutique for luxurious pet equipment primarily based in India.
Eight. Pitaraa: Into making Contemporary Indian accessories, Pitaraa actually means a chestful of surprises. The result’s a personal potpourrie of equipment. Unique ,as every story.
9. Tantrum Shoes: Tantrum is understood for its personally hand crafted shoes.
10. Engrave: Engrave is an India-based design collective engaged in the pursuit of creating distinctive lifestyle merchandise with effective craftsmanship.
11. Pigtails and Ponys: Pigtails and Ponys, a happy hair accessories model, offers you with unique handmade hair equipment. Each piece, being hand completed, has its own charm and style.
12. Kaagazi: Kaagazi’s handbound assortment of inventive notebooks, sketchbooks and journals is the first of its kind.
Thirteen. Stop N Stare: Stop N Stare is a vogue accessories brand which believes, “all that GLITTERS aint gold but undoubtedly The next Smartest thing ON EARTH.”
14. Style05: Fashion 05 is a clothing model whose focus is exclusively on t-shirts which can be finest described as trendy, classy, cool and snug
15. eSparSha: E-Sparsha is a web based merchandise store that allows you to create your merchandise simply the way you needed in the primary place.
Sixteen. Turqouise Footwear: Turqouise designs bespoke Footwear based on your Desires ,Wins and Fancies because its Each Gurls Prerogative to own her Cindrella Slippers.
17. Poppuri: Poppuri is audacious, spunky and each little bit of that rebel you all the time wanted to be.With Designs you wont let go and prices you cant resist this brand is all it is advisable to make a press release.
18. Redwolf: Redwolf is an indie clothing model beginning up with a line of kickass graphic tees.
19. Saundhi Mitti: Saundhi Mitti brings collectively a few of India’s best studio potters and the end shopper, who remains our final muse.
20. Avikaonline: Avika Creations is a dream of a gaggle of individuals who actually believe that handicrafts want not always be ethnic wear… they are often contemporary wear with ethnic artwork forms!
21. MORA by Ritika: Mora translates into “Mine”, and is an organic extension of its Founder Designer Ritika Mittal’s quest to revive the withering handloom tradition of Indian textiles, among the world’s best.
22. No Nasties: No Nasties is a clothes label that makes one hundred% organic, honest commerce, designer t-shirts for the Indian retail market.
23. Simply Jewellery: Simply Jewellery is the one costume jewellery brand to make use of black jadtar with semi-treasured beads in India.
24. Sapphire: Sapphire is the contemporary fashion brand in uptown Mumbai that houses chic and wearable clothing by designers Divya and Dipika Israni.
25. Play Clan: Play Clan combines fashion, art and design to create collections in residence, apparel, gifts and stationery, impressed by vibrant colors and native tradition.
26. MoodSwings Jewellery by Benaazir: MoodSwings is handmade for real girls – somebody who has her personal thoughts, rebellious, unbiased, who has a way of type and individuality.
27. Tota Myna: TOTA MYNA is an attempt to carry under one roof, the simple but rare pieces of artwork, craft and design that replicate the unmistakable spirit of India that can’t be taken out of any Indian or anyone whom India has touched in any significant means!
28. Uber Jogi: UberJogi is a model that works in the road of handpainted apparel and equipment. Designs are conceptualized, designed and made by the staff UberJogi on the t-shirts by way of hand painting process.
29. “By Rohit Kant”: Hand Painted Collectibles bby underground artist, Rohit Kant
30. Ten On Ten: Ten On Ten is a designer model from Mumbai. They also do custom outfits for that personal touch.
31. Mix Fashion Accessories: Gives exclusive handmade creations are designed by Sannam Chopra & are at all times changing & at all times in model.
32. The Purple Sack: Luggage,customised bags, belts, private accessories and life-style merchandise. Scarves, jewellery and everything below the sun!
33. Aditi Bhatt Accessories: Contemporary. Colourful. Vibrant. It’s a parade of color hues you’ve by no means-seen-earlier than. Discover their lovely jewellery collections, designed specially for you.
34. Forty Crimson Bangles: A luxurious collection of natural clothes, all pure candles, handcrafted jewellery and up-cycled homeware.
35. The large Bag Theory: The large Bag Theory is here to annihilate the boring and the ordinary, powered by its staff of Ideaotic Objects.
36. UDD: Udd is a contented textile model. Udd encourages the Bohemian Spirit and get inspired by folk -tribal art, which is then remodeled into beautiful artwork fabrics.
37. Shor Sharaba: Affords loopy, quirky lifestyle goods! Recognized for its Pop and Kitsch Products.
38. 3 Mad Chics: A model began by 3 designers, three Mad Chics gives an unique range of luggage, to strut your stuff in complete model.
39. The Coloration Caravan: The Shade Caravan partners with unbiased craftspeople, SHGs & NGOs to co-create products and helps bridge gap between artisans and the market, thereby reviving the handicrafts in addition to livelihood.
40. Artwork Meets Fashion: Art meets trend is an unbiased label which deals with Handpainted and Handcrafted Style and House decor Accessories.
41. Kya Cheez Hain: Their products are absolute worth for money – fun,durable,tasteful and unique! They make splendid gifts for any occasion for anybody and everyone, be its children or grown-ups.
Forty two. Item Number: Identical to an over-the-prime ‘item song’ immediately uplifts a boring Bollywood flick, the Mumbai-primarily based style & lifestyle brand Merchandise Number too spices up, glamorises and boosts the type quotient of your wardrobe, home or workspace.
Forty three. Cirare: Cirare was born from a marriage of careless bohemia and sheer indulgence. With original and personally developed prints, genuine leather, scrumptious silks and other pure fabrics, all their pieces are hand-crafted.
Forty four. Mink: Mink does customized footwear for the model acutely aware lady of today.
Forty five. eDiots: Within the business of HUMOR Clothes, eDiots is understood for its spunky tshirts.
Forty six. Bbling Equipment: Daring, stunning and BLING-Bbling’s jewellery items are unique,assertion items designed to create an impression.
47. Crow: Crow’, a newly launched style and way of life brand . It’s the inventive dream of a young Indian designer Shaila S. Khubchandani and it embraces the appreciation for winsome little dresses which are snug to wear.
48. Trendy Souk: Delivering vogue excitement, freshness and value, Trendy Souk is a peppy accessories and jewellery model.
Forty nine. Bechain Nagri: Began by a bunch of scholars and contemporary graduates from different institutes across India who determined it was time we started paying our personal electricity payments! Bechain Nagri is the business of designing quirky stationery.
50. dhora: ‘Dhora’ brings to you leather goods, bijoux and cotton & linen clothes.
Fifty one. dhruva: “dhruva” is all about fashion and way of life accessories. Every design is created with great ardour from airstream t shirts a hand drawn sketch to a handbag wrapped in leather-based airstream t shirts with tons of emotions connected to have and to hold near your coronary heart.
Fifty two. Aola Handmade cards: Aola Handmade Playing cards is a local enterprise that specializes in handmade greeting playing cards / Scrapbooks albums / Lifestyle objects / Photo Frames.
Fifty three. Magnetic Designs: “MAGNETIC DESIGNS” is a Delhi primarily based online retailer that promises to supply an exquisitive range of life-style products catering to each western and Indian wear.
54. Agastya: Khushboo Agarwal’s label ‘Agastya’ gives a range of statement pieces, handcrafted for the traditional lady with a modern sensibility.
55. Uncooked Mango: Raw Mango is a model of contemporary Indian handwoven textiles crafted utilizing conventional techniques. Their merchandise reflect the talents of the greater than 450 craftspeople employed by Raw Mango.
Fifty six. Nappa Dori: Nappa Dori is poised to rejuvenate the market place with its distinctive signature designs together with handcrafted house and style equipment.
57. Earthen Me: One Stop store for all sorts of eco-friendly merchandise. All products are hand made both from natural fiber or waste.
58. POP GOES THE Art: Pop goes Art defines enjoyable, funky, brilliant and inexpensive accessories in retro, pop and vintage designs!
59. Toshe: Tosha’s, the face behind the brand, sole goal lies in creating accessories that deliver out the bold and free-spirited girl who is hiding within each woman.
60. Organice: ORGANICE guarantees to design products that assist us save these precious seconds and that very helpful house.
61. Restricted Version: ‘Limited Edition’ is a budding concept of two younger entrepreneurs who have created a passionate assortment of funky, printed and distinctive bags which can be conceptualized, manufactured and offered in India.
62. CheapSex: Cheapsex is a label owned by “GULABO CHHAP DESIGN WORKS”. Having launched four seasons of the quirkiest designer products in the market, the core business of the label lies in its distinctive boxer shorts.
Sixty three. Pyjama Celebration: Quirky,colourful dwelling decor and handpainted personalized footwear,bags and jewelry.
64. Tribal Chic: VILLAGE TO VOGUE. Tribal Chic is all about jewellery and apparels designed by Sutopa, impressed by tribal artwork from around the globe.
65. Tarini Nirula: A Designer Label synonymous with exclusivity, model, high quality & a passion for the artistic arts.
66. DESI DRAMA QUEEN: Just like the brand identify itself suggests, DDQ Luggage are just for quirky dramaqueens.
67. The Ribbon Manufacturing facility: The Ribbon Manufacturing facility is all about fairly hair equipment. They handcraft all merchandise to cater to all custom wants.
Sixty eight. 22.2 Accessories: Vogue merchandise from 22.2accessories are acknowledged for its whimsical aptitude, with touches of each elegance and playfulness together with a heavy dose of the wealthy heritage of Indian crafts.
69. Mish Mash Design: Mish Mash Design is an Impartial label which deals in high quality HandPainted & Handcrafted Style & Residence Decor Accessories.
70. Kili Mandi: Kili is an Indian kitsch model that has a lot to supply to add to your private home. From Hair brushes to furnishings, we paint on all the pieces!
71. Anek Designs: Anek designs specializes in Residence Linen and different textile accessories. Anek Designs additionally undertakes custom interior textile tasks.
72. Purple Jungle: Inspired by the Urban Jungle, Emelie and Iris created a funky, trendy and colorful range of accessories, baggage, pouches, cushions, comfortable toys, blablablablabla, using materials corresponding to tube tires, newspapers and digital prints.
73. PrincesseK: Princesse K is an unbiased handbag label primarily based out of Mumbai, India. Created and usual by Karishma Shahani, the ideology of the design home is to supply an attention-grabbing mixture of constructed designs for the discerning lady who has a eager curiosity in vogue.
Seventy four. little Almirah: Little Almirah is all about customized clothes for kids by which they will categorical their own individuality in style.
75. Kunst: Kunst has bags which are purposeful and at the same time aesthetically pleasing. We make luggage which are completely hand embellished by the normal artisans of India.
76. Pure Ghee Designs: Pure Ghee Designs presents handmade luggage made from unusual fabrics, distinguished by their craftsmanship and design.
77. Fluke Design Co.: “Fluke” is the last word the vacation spot for the modern design connoisseur – the place the place Art, Innovation and Design come collectively as one to serve unique wants of Luxurious in Style and Life-style.
78. Neha Sahai: Trend accessories which are a mix of the contemporary and the classical with a generous dollop of eccentricity that one simply can’t miss.
Seventy nine. Soto Moto: Sotomoto specializes in creating kids’ products and designing kids’ areas.
80. The Elephant Company: A vibrant, colorful and fun brand who makes unique designer merchandise representing the contemporary Indian life.
Eighty one. Dirty Laundry: A brand about quirky boxers, it firmly believes that life’s too short to be running around bare.
82. Funkanatomy: Its all about funk. Funky Earrings for Funkaaaay people.
83. Massif by ME: Massif is all about handpainted ballerinas. Now how usually do we find these around
84. Beeja: Beeja innovates with everyday supplies intervened with the pure charm of bamboo, wood and paper, utilizing the decor of cone-craft. The products designed at Beeja use nature-pleasant materials and sustainable methods, thus providing healthy design solutions for simplifying the approach to life.
85. Inexperienced Somethings: Distinctive concepts, sensible designs and love for the nature, Green Somethings is a backyard and patio decor model with presence in Delhi, Noida, Chandigarh, Mumbai and Bangalore.
86. Omegamma: They supply monochromatic designer items like decals, tees, iphone skins-iphone instances, caprees, and many others. and likewise custom design them as per users alternative.
87. Karaashilp: KaraaShilp means “Hand Craft”. Hand crafts are a dying artwork. KaraaShilp wishes to revive the curiosity and appreciation for meticulously and lovingly made handcrafted products as also fuse western and Indian crafts to make contemporary life-style products.
88. Artfeat Designs: Artfeat goals to repurpose and upcycle mass-produced merchandise, to develop funky, fun and useful products.
89. Workshop Q: WorkshopQ repurposes waste along with eco-friendly materials to rework them into helpful trendy design house accessories.
Ninety. Pink Elefant: Pinkelefant is the first devoted Toy Design studio in India. It also gives its own line of merchandise specializing inn design of houseware, furniture, stationary, digital gadgets, electrical accessories, fashion accessories, illustrations, apart from toys, board video games, craft kits, kids products and learning aids.
91. Tungs10: Let your funky needs shine and rise with tungs10’s ray of illusion. Vivid, lively and experimental merchandise for many who dare to look totally different n want to create a statement.
92. Chalk Studio: CHALK has been arrange with helping all fashionistas out in finding their dream shoe. We manufacture in-house and might create any personalized order for you.
Ninety three. (The) Rohan Arora: In a world infested by sterile modernisation the label aims to convey back the real craft of shoe making using obsolete methods attainable only by the human hand.
94. Funk for Hire: Clothe yourself with quirky extracts from FUNK FOR Rent! They promise that their clothes will go away you feeling deliriously, curiously, marvelously, tremendous duper.
Ninety five. I love Magnets: Handmade rustic end miniature fridge magnets. Imitations of actual life objects. Seasonal magnets used for gifting. Return birthday gifts. Show items/ paper weights.
96. Loopy Palette: Neglect the ‘plain’, ‘dull’ and ‘boring’ and bask in a
assortment of hand painted apparel and accessories.
100% Cotton Loch Ness Plesiosaur Short Sleeve Custom Autumn Children’s T-shirtNinety seven. Bish-Bash: Bash – Luggage and shoes by Jyothsna, presents funky accessories so as to add an entire lot of enjoyable to your wardrobe.
98. “Veruschka by Payal Kothari”: A luxury shoe designer dedicated to creating the world a sexier place, one high heel at a time.
Ninety nine. Sole’D Shoes: Sole’D brings you footwear to fit each soul. The model strives to fuse comfort and style in designs that will please not solely the eyes but the ft too.